How to Have an Awesome Day
Do you want to know how to have an awesome day?
Begin by simply deciding that you will. As Old Honest Abe Lincoln once said, “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” Try it for yourself and witness how powerful your mind can be.
Next read over this list, and make up your mind that today, you will focus on the following powerful practices:
- Today I will be cheerful, loving and kind.
- Today I will try to adjust myself to what is; Not try to adjust everything to my own desires.
- Today I will speak softly, be calm, patient, and forgiving.
- Today I will do a good turn or a kind deed.
- Today I will be as agreeable as I can.
- Today I will try to live through this day only.
- Today I will give myself at least a half hour for meditating, counting my blessings and giving thanks for what I have.
- Today I will have faith, be confident and express gratitude.
- Today I will look for the good in everyone and everything.
- Today I will remember to breathe deeply and smile often.
“Every adversity carries with it seeds of benefits. The challenge is to ‘keep on keeping on’ until we find the benefits.”
Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal! Have a miraculous day!
From my heart to yours,
with love and prayers
for special blessings,