Tapping the eternal wisdom of the ages, as well as her own stunning story and life-changing experience on the Other Side, Dr. Joyce reveals how you too can believe and receive miraculous results.
To download your FREE copy of her book now, simply enter your name and email address below.
Your information will never be shared with anyone. Period. Unsubscribe at any time.
Heavenly Answers for Earthly Challenges: Near Death Survivor Shares Simple Lessons for a Miracle-Filled Life
Is there hope for my problems?
Is there a purpose for living?
In this life-changing, paradigm-shifting book, Dr. Joyce H. Brown shares her extraordinary story of a life filled with unimaginable tragedy and miraculous triumph, horrendous heartache and heavenly happiness and joy.
Now, at almost 90 years old, after conquering countless, overwhelming obstacles and crushing setbacks, Dr. Joyce has distilled the lessons of her long, miraculous life into one clear, compelling, desperately-needed message for today: You too can have a life filled with miracles.
In Heavenly Answers for Earthly Challenges, you will:
- Discover Your True Purpose for Living
- Learn How to Unleash the Power of Your Miraculous Mind
- Gain a Wondrous Cure for Depressed or Suicidal Thoughts
- Learn Unique Techniques to Relieve Stress, Depression, & Grief
- Explore Powerful Healing Practices for Your Mind and Body
- Find Hope and Relief in the Midst of Your Most Challenging Circumstances
- Learn to Draw on the Miraculous Powers of Heaven to Find Answers to Life’s Most Pressing Problems
In this book, Dr. Joyce Brown also shares her astounding story of meeting God, the gifts she received from the experience, a divine message offering proof of God’s unconditional love, the eternal wisdom that radically transformed, and gave new meaning and purpose to her life. As Dr. Joyce knows from her own experience, there is life after life. If you want to learn how to make sure you enjoy the Other Side when you get there, read this book.
Get your copy of this book now: Enter your name and email address in the form below the book cover image.